Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Friday, February 12, 1965

Cold - cloudy sunny

I came home from work, my legs hurt so bad, heat rash all groin & on my stomach. I called Dr & he called me in a prescription to drug store. I ate, read paper & went to bed until noon & Jerry got me up to go get medecine & I bought $48. worth of groc.

Ivard went to Emmett at 6: AM & got home at 7: P.M.

We ate & Dean did dishes & went with Jerry & Ray to work at 6: & went to ball game. Jackie went over to Looslies until dark to play. I washed 3 batches of cloth & hemed Jackies dress. Dale made some valentine cookies. Gail came a min. then went over to his place. Jackie stayed all nite. We came home at 10:30 & stoped at D.Q. & brought Jerry & Dean home. My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment