Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 27, 2015

Saturday, February 27, 1965

Ivard got bumped out of Nampa & went to Glenns Ferry

rained, hard wind most of day & cold. Jerry & Ray came home at 3:30 AM & woke me up then Dale got me up to go on paper route. Came home & went back to bed. Ivard got home at 7:30 & came to bed. I got up & washed some cloths. Dean did up work.

Ivard got bumped at 10:30 so we rode up & he marked up at Glenns Ferry on 4: job. Got my medecine & stoped at old place & got a few things we'd left. Came home & fixed Ivard something to eat & he left at 2:30 for G.F. Jerry, Dean & I played Scrabble Dean took Jerry & Ray to work at D.q 5:30 to close. Dale had boy friend here all afternoon. got books up.

Dale payed our way to Elders supper at church, $3. . Me - Dean, Dale & Jackie. we took Jello salad & they served ham & beans & corn bread & punch & different salads. Came home at 8:30 & went to bed. My nite off

No comments:

Post a Comment