Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Monday, February 1, 1965

got dodge fixed.

Cold & frosty this morning but Sunny & warmer today. I came home half froze & went right to bed & Ivard got me up at 11:00 & I figured out his check, he went & got at 8:30 when he went to Dobbs to see how Dodge was they came & towed it in just as I got home. They had it fixed by 11: We took Jerry to work at D.Q. 11:30 to 6: & went & Paid bills & I started Gene a $10. Savings account for his birthday. Went to Hales & bought 4 easy chairs on sale. Got Dode & stoped at D.Q. & had lunch  & came home & I worked on books & at ate supper & 3:30 I went to Dr. lost another 5 lbs. went to D.Q. at 6: & picked up Dean & Dale & Jerry up & we came home & Jerry & Dean left for their type class at 7: (early) We ate & Ivard left for work at 7: on Boise local & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ray went to work 6: to close.

No comments:

Post a Comment