Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sunday, February 21, 1965

27 º when I came from work, cloudy most of day. I went right to bed & read paper. Ivard, Jerry - Ray - Dean & Dale went to Priesthood then Ivard took Jerry to open D.q 10: to 5: & came home & got Sis & they went to Sunday S. they came home at 12:30 & Kids fixed dinner & they ate & Jackie went over to Crocketts to play, they brought her home.

I woke up at 3: when Ivard to called to work for Wilder. I got up at 4: & ate & washed 2 batches of cloths Dean, Dale & Jackie took Ray to work at 5: & Dale cleaned yard & they got gas & brought Jerry home.

Kids went to church. Ivard got home about 5: but didn't go. I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment