Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 9, 2015

Tuesday, February 9, 1965

Sunny but hard cold wind

I came home from work & ate & read paper & was just going to work bed when Ivard got called to McCall for 10: He was in bed, had taken Dale on paper route, so he got up & bathed & I cooked his breakfast & at 9:45 Jerry took him & stayed in town & went to work at D.Q. 11:30 to 6: I went to bed & got up at 3:

Ray went after mail & cleaned up house & made pudding for supper & did up dishes.

Jackie came at 3:30 & we went to dancing at 4:45, droped Ray off at D.Q. to work 5:30 to close. After dancing we picked Jerry up & came home & Dean had supper ready & we ate & Jerry took Dean & Dale to Mutual. I went to bed at 7: & Jackie fixed her Valentines. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment