Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 20, 2015

Saturday, February 20, 1965

27 º when I came from work & real bad ground fog - Sunny & nice all day.

Tom Williams was here with bulldozer & leveled up yard.

Changed beds & I sorted cloths & started the wash & Jerry washed. I went to bed at 10: & was still awak at 10:40. slept until 1: & got up & finished makeing big Kettle of chilli; Ray made blue berry muffins & Jerry made cherry up side down cake for supper.

Ivard went to work at 6:30 AM after he took Dale on his paper route

Jerry & Dean went up & had hair cut & Kids cleaned up house.

Dale went to new Kids in ward to Terrys to play & got home after we ate. I went to bed about 5:30 & Ivard got home soon after. Ray went to work 6: to close, Dean took him & Ray went & got him.

Jerry & Dean went over to Owyhee Ward to Barton girls reception I passed them out here in lane on my way to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment