Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Monday, February 8, 1965

Cloudy & cool. snowed a little

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30, Ivard was asleep, he'd taken Dale on his route. I woke up at 1: & Ivard had gone & got the 4 stools for breakfast bar, in Carton, & him & Ray put them together. I cooked them waffles for lunch.

Jerry went to work at D.Q. 10 to 6:

I went back to bed & stayed there until time to go to work. Dean fixed supper when he came home. Ray went to work at 5:30 to close. Jerry & Dean had just left for typeing class at 7: when Ivard got called on Boise local so I called Ray & he dashed home & took him then he went & got him at 2: AM.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment