Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Wednesday, December 9, 1964

got letter from Other

got first Xmas card

roads were icy comeing from work but it was starting to thaw. Car wheel kept grabbing so when I got home Ivard took it up to Dobbs & had it checked. I ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:45. I woke up at 11: & couldn't sleep so I washed some cloths & messed around

Jerry worked 11:45 to 1:30 & 6: to Close Ray was gone to work when I got home & droped in a min. at lunch hr.

Jerry fixed supper & we ate at 5:

Jackie wouldn't practice Piano & wants to quit so we let her stay home tonite from lesson, Ray took Dean & Dale for their lesson. I went back to bed at 6: until time to go to work, I was so tired. Ivard didn't work today sat & watched T.V. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment