Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Friday, December 18, 1964

I went to Dr. lost 5 lbs

hard cold wind all day

We didn't get up very early Kids went to school. I spent all morning cleaning the bathroom, wipeing off tile & wood work & cleaning lables off the tub, basin & toiled & put waxed floor & got towels put away. Ivard & Ray were all day moveing more furniture from other place. I made out my payments to mail & at 5: Ivard, Ray & I went up town & I went to Dr at 4: lost 5½ lbs. Ray bought a Xmas tree & we got Jerry from work at D.q. worked all day. We ate. Ivard marked up & I had to go to work at 7: on beet job. Betty Coats & Cleah Callahan came & got Ray & Jerry & they went to Boise to a Party. I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment