Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 29, 2014

Tuesday, December 29, 1964

31° when I came home, snow skiffs on road, cloudy all day snowed awhile tonite. I came home & ate & went to bed & read paper. Ivard was already home & in bed (7:30)

Ivard got up & him & Kids got rest of stuff out of old house & cleaned it. still have garage & fruit room to do. Ray & Jerry worked at D. q. cleaning. 11: till 3: Ray went to dentist & had tooth filled. I woke up at 2:30 & when Kids came Jerry, Ray, Dean, Dale & I went up town & bought another hall rug & stuff for Jerrys drapes. got groc. & came home & ate & Ivard went to work on Boise at 8:30. I worked on books & went to bed at 9:30 & went to work at 11: Ivard got home at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment