Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thursday, December 3, 1964

got letter from Gene

rained during nite_ sunny & cloudy today_ not cold.

I came home from work & ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:45. Ivard was home & in bed.

Jerry went to work 11:45 to 1:30 & 6: to close, I took him up.

Ray passed me on his way to work when I came home, got home just as we were eating.

I woke up at 2: when Ivard left to get hair cut, never got home till 4:30, went to R.R., he wont work today, too many times out. I washed socks & Ivard helped turn them. Dale went & cleaned D.q. yd. I went & got Sis from Primary at 5:15 after we ate.

I went to bed at 6:30, don't feel good.

Ivard didn't work today

I went To Work at 11:

Ivard went up to R.R Credit U & borrowed $225. for place, came & got me up to go sign

No comments:

Post a Comment