Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sunday, December 13, 1964

I talked in Church

Cloudy most of day

Ray Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & Ray came & took Jackie to Sunday S. I washed Jackies hair & read paper & washed 4 batches cloths. Jerry went to work 10: to 5:

Me & Kids went up to Gails & they weren't home. When we came back they were here.

I wrapped Xmas presents all morning, until Kids got home. Ray went to hospital to see Mrs Weaver then took Dean & Dale looking at Xmas trees & I helped Jackie wrap presents, then I laid down awhile & got ready & went to church. I had to talk, tell about Gene & his mission because Ivard was in Emmett. It was real interesting, each of the 7 missionaries parent talked. Went to bed until time to go to work at 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment