Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Monday, December 7, 1964

18° in Caldwell & 26° in Nampa when I came home from work. I ate & read paper & got ready & Arnie Wilcott came & took us up to Home Federal to apply for loan on new house. Came home at 11: & I went to bed & Ivard left for Bend, Oregon, some guy picked him up. Ray was to work when I got home. I didn't get much sleep but I stayed in bed clear till time to go to work at 11: Had to get up at 3:30 & take Jerry up to work for Edith & he worked 3:30 till close. I went back to bed. Kids fixed their own supper

Gail & family came awhile but didn't come in & see me & Dale told them I was awake.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment