Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thursday, December 10, 1964

36° when I came home form work. rained all nite after mid-night & real hard all morning most of day. I got home at 8:30 & ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:30, Ivard was still asleep. I woke up at 1: & couldn't go back to sleep so I worked on books & got up at 2:15 & got my diary up.

Jerry worked early on lunch hr today went 11:15 to 1: then he started supper & went up town until 3:10

Ivard & I played a game of Scrabble & I finished supper. Jerry & Ray went up town shopping & brought Jackie home from Primary. We ate & Jerry went to work 6: to close.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard didn't work today

No comments:

Post a Comment