Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Wednesday, December 23, 1964

Sent Gene letter & his money

Warm & real cloudy - floods every place can't get out of state, roads closed.

Ivard left for Nyssa to work at 6:30 AM & Kids went to school. Jerry wrapped presents & I started letter to Gene & finished it at D.q. when I took Jerry to work 10: to 8: I went & mailed it & went to Caldwell & got laway & to Simplots & got my check & to bank & put dimes in my account & had Int. posted in our books. Came back & signed for unemployment & stoped at Venices & got Typewritter I bought from Kay & Sheri brought up. Went to D.q & had snack & waited awhile for Dean then came home & they were home. Ate & Dean & Dale went to Piano lesson. When they came home I went up to D.q. & got Jerry from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment