Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Wednesday, December 30, 1964

Simplots went down

Cold wind, it was 32° when I came home from work, We got laid off again on account of gas shortage, until called. Stoped & signed for unemployment Taylors were here putting carpet on Stairs, $65. Ivard & Kids went & got another bunch of stuff from old house. I had short nap & read my new relief society magazine.

Ivard went to work on Wilder local at 2:30. Kids went up town & got groc. & we ate at 4:15. Dale went over to Buttlers. I catalogued my Xmas.

I fixed supper & we were just finishing eating when Lyle came (down to get Terry from Metcalf's) they left for home at 8:. Dean & Dale went to Piano lesson. Jerry & Ray went to Johnsons to Dairy q Party. Home Teachers Came.

No comments:

Post a Comment