Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 1, 2014

Tuesday, December 1, 1964

sent Gene money & letter

It rained hard all nite long & then this afternoon it really rained, thundered & lightenined & wind blew. I was a little late getting home, went in to see about getting money for new house from Credit U.

Ivard left for work at 6:30 A M & Kids went & got him before Mutual tonite.  Jerry we

Jerry & I went up town to bank & Paid our bills & got home in time for Jerry to go to work at 11:45 to 1:30 I went to bed but couldn't sleep much.

Jerry went to work at 6: Kids ate & I never did get up. Ivard went up to R. R. Credit Union & applied for loan to get new house I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment