Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sunday, December 27, 1964

started back to work at Simplots Dale started route Carrier for Statesman

sunny & windy.

Jerry_ Ray Dean & Dale went to priesthood. Ivard stayed in bed. I got up & washed Jackies & my hair & she got ready & Ray came & took her to S. S. I washed 4 batches of cloths & iorned all morning

Kids came home & we fixed dinner & ate. Ivard built a fire in fireplace & we went down stairs & worked a puzzle. Lyle & family came about 3: & Gail a little later. I about went crazy with all the Kids running in & out. Ivard left for work at 7: & right after Gail went & Lyle left for Baker, Barbra gave Jackie Pernmant & found bugs in her hair (she been itching crazy. Ly Jerry_Ray_Dean & Dale went to church & I had bath & went to bed until time to go to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment