Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 12, 2014

Saturday, December 12, 1964

Ivard went to Emmet until MOnday

Jerry & I went to Boise shopping

Sunny & not to cold. Ivard left for Emmett, drove, until Monday nite at 8:, Ray rode to work with him. Jerry took Jackie up to Gails, Dale stayed all nite & went on milk route. At 9: Dean went up to H.S to debate all day & at 9:30 Jerry & I went to Boise & I got most of my Xmas shopping done.

Jerry bought me shrimp dinner. We got home at 4: & wrapped presents until 5:15 then went to get Ray, met him on curve came home & Dean came & at 6: Jerry went to work. I fixed all my Xmas cards & wrote letters in 10 of them.

Ray went up & got Dale & Jackie at 7: & Dale went & cleaned D. q. yard & Ray went to dance. he brought Jerry home at 11:45 & we went to bed. Dean did up work.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment