Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 22, 2014

Tuesday, December 22, 1964

sent Gene X mas card

61° real hard wind all day & rained hard all evening. Ivard left for Nyssa to work at 7: AM & Kids went to school I got up & worked on my books when Jerry got up he cleaned up the house good, after his party last nite and I iorned his shirts & pants 23, & 7 other things & washed a couple of batches then I got ready & Jerry & I went & Pd. bills, did little shopping & got Genes bank draft to send then we picked Jackie up at school at 3: & went to D.q & met Dean after we did a little more shopping then at 4:30 Dean & Jerry droped Jackie & I off at dancing, Xmas party, then Jerry & Dean went shopping & Jerry went to work at 6: to close & Dean came & got us & we came home & ate & got ready & went to Ward Xmas Party. Jackie did a tap number real good. Went by D. q. & Dale cleaned yard. Came home at 10: & worked on my books. Went & got Jerry at midnite Ivard came at 12:30. I went to bed at 1:40 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment