Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 8, 2014

Tuesday, December 8, 1964

snowed during nite about 2 in, but it wasn't very slick. I read paper & went to bed at 9:30. Ray was to work when I got home. I was so tired i never woke up until 3:30 when Jerry called me to come & get him at D.q., snowing again. He worked 11:45 till 3:30. Jackie was there too so we went up to M & W to get her some boots but they didn't ahve any so we brought Jerry home & went up town & got her some then went to dance lessons. It really snowed hard all evening. Came home at 6:20 & Jerry was to work, 6: to close, & they'd eaten. Jackie & I ate & I went to bed until time to go to work, left early, 10:45.

Ray, Dean & Dale went to Mutual & Ivard got home from Bend, Oregon about 8:

No comments:

Post a Comment