Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wednesday, October 28, 1964

Lyle called

sunny & real warm. Ivard drove to Nyssa today, left at 7: Kids went to school & Ray went to work. I washed 3 batches of cloths. I embroideried on new scarf most of day. have stomach flue now I can't go to work again today, wouldn't dare. Lyle called & said they'd be down & have Terry baptized Sat. nite with Jackie & stay all nite

Jerry went to work at D.q 11:45 to 1:45 & 6: to close. Ray came home for lunch.

I iorned this afternoon & Jerry fixed supper.

Ray took Dean, Dale & Jackie to Piano lesson. got home at 8:15 & Dale went & cleaned D.q yard. Gail & Kids came few min. I watched T.V. & embroideer until 11: & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment