Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Monday, October 12, 1964

sunny & warm

no school-Institute. I came home from work & Kids were still in bed & I went right to bed after I read paper.

Dale scrubbed & waxed bath room & took off rest of day.

Jerry & Dean went to Boise at 10:15 & got home at 4:

I woke up at 12:30 & couldn't go back to sleep so I got up & washed 4 batches of cloths, one the sock batch.

Ivard bid on Nyssa beet run & started today, has to leave about 6:, He drives every 4th day started today. He wasn't home when I left at 12:, no one got me up got home at 12:30. I called in & told them I'd be late, it was 12:15 when I got there. I went to bed at 5:30 but wasn't asleep yet at 8: Dean had to go sell concessions at little legue

No comments:

Post a Comment