Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Thursday, October 29, 1964

Jackie got pkg from Mother (Dress alike for me & her) & card from Gene

Cloudy & stormy all day

Ivard left for Nyssa to work at 7:15 & Kids went to school. I embroideired most of day_ I still don't feel very good.

Ray went to work & came home for lunch he likes stone lumber

I called real estates & saw about Houses & Jerry & I drove around to see if we'd like any of them & Picked Jackie up from Primary & Came home & ate.

Jerry worked at D. q. 11:45 to 1:30 & 6: till close.

Dean & Dale decorated house for Haloween. I went to bed early. Gail & Kids came for few min.

Ivard got home at 1:15 AM Jerry was already home.

No comments:

Post a Comment