Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 27, 2014

Tuesday, October 27, 1964

Ray started working at Stone lumber got note from Kay

Cloudy-cooler mailed Gene's pkg

I got up & saw Ivard off to work at 7:15 & Kids to school. Ray started working at Stone lumber at 8: A.M. I read paper & my relief society lesson & washed a batch of cloths & went to relief society at 9:45. I got home at noon Jerry was to work at D.q. 11:45 to 1:30 Ray came home for lunch then took car to Dobbs for motor tune-Up I washed 3 more batches of cloths & crocheted. Jerry fixed supper & we ate & Jackie & I went to dance lesson, it was after 6: when we got home.

Ray, Dean & Dale went to Mutual, had their haloween Party. Sis & I went to bed early

Jerry & I went up town at 1:30, I picked him up at D.q. & we sent Genes pkg 6.25 as much as stuff in it. got some stuff for Jackies birthday, crabet thread & scarf to embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment