Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, October 6, 2014

Tuesday, October 6, 1964

got letter from Kay

Sunny, nice day

I came home from work & got ready & Jerry took me up town I met with Internal Revenue guy & Gene had made a mistake on income tax & has to pay $139. We do, have 10 days to get it or we can pay it $35. a month. Put money in bank & pd Ins on De Soto & came home & went to bed at 10:30

Ivard left for work right after I got home at 8:30

Jerry went & worked at D.q. 11:45 to 1:30 & 6: to close

They came & fixed colored T.V. took 6 tubes, $30. but its in garentee I guess. Kids ate & took Jackie to dancing & I got up & ate while they were gone. They went & got her at 6: I went back to bed until time to go to work, don't feel good. Dean & Dale went to Mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment