Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thursday, October 15, 1964

In the 50's but it rained most all day.

Ivard got up & went & got his check then went to Nyssa to work at 7:30.

Jackie was run to bowls & didn't go to school.

I didn't get up very early then I figured out the bills.

Jerry worked at D.q. 11:45 to 1:30 & from 6: to close.

I watched last world Series game, Cardinals won it.

Ray went to Dr. Horton at 1:30 about Pain in chest, muscle spasms.

Jerry- Jackie & I went to bank, paid bills & went to Caldwell & got my check & I drew $140. out of my Savings to Pay Genes Income tax. Came home & Jerry Ray & I went & gased up dodge so Ivard can drive it tomorrow & Ray bought 16. groc & came home & fixed supper & we ate & I took Jerry to work & Dean & I went & got oil for car at M & W. worked on books until 8: Plant down

No comments:

Post a Comment