Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 24, 2014

Saturday, October 24, 1964

sent Gene his Money & note-

nice day

I don't feel very good. Ray went to work at Kellog Mills & came home for lunch & Jerry took him back & I got him at 6: they'd locked him in but were just leaving & remembered him & went back & unlocked door.

Ivard drove to Nyssa today at 7:30 to work, got home about midnite

Dean cleaned up house. I washed cloths & crocheted. I was going back to work, time & a half, but didn't feel like it. took Jerry to work at 6: to close & went after Ray. washed his hair & he bathed. We watched T.V.. & all went to bed at 10:30

Dale went with Gail today & they brought him home tonite. Jerry, Dean & I played Scrabble this afternoon. Kids wrote note to send in with Genes money.

No comments:

Post a Comment