Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Thursday, October 1, 1964

Kay sent me book for birthday

rained in nite but nice Today. & sunny. I came home from work & read paper & went right to bed.

Jerry went to work at D.q 11:45 till 2: then from 4: P.M to 1: AM.

Jackie woke me up at 3:30, I was supposed to go to her Primary class & Party so I hurried & got ready & we droped Jerry off at D. q & Dean to go out to Mr. Johnsons place & help him. after Primary we came home & I ate & we went out to Johnsons at 6:30 & got Dean & he had to work at D.q. for little while. Came home & Ivard had just got home so he fixed him & Kids something to eat & I went to bed then he came to bed.

I went to work at 11:, Dale stayed up & got me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment