Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 3, 2014

Saturday, October 3, 1964

Ray came home at 3: AM from Utah

Sunny & breezy & nice

Dean got up & went up to High S. at 7:30 to catch bus for Meridian. Debate tournment Jerry took him & went back to bed. I went & got him at 6: He won 2 out of 3 debates.

I got up at 8: & cooked breakfast for Jerry & Ray & got them up then Ray took Jackie up to Gails to have her hair done & she stayed all day. Ray came home at noon & said he was invited to dinner so Jerry took him back up.

Dale got up at 7: & went on route with Gail then tended Kids in afternoon. Gail brought them home at 6:

I changed all the beds & washed & iorned 61 pieces. Jerry washed woodwork & cleaned Venitian blinds & washed windows inside & out & put up new curtains, made 3 Kids beds & cleaned his & my room Dean helped me make my bed.

Ivard went to work about 4:30 AM & got home at 6:30.

We took Dean & Dale up to Stake H to conference & went to Gails till 10:30

Jerry left at 4:30 with Wilma. They went & got Ray & went to McCall. got home at 3 AM. My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment