Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wednesday, October 21, 1964

got home from Salt Lake

nice Sunny day. We droped Randy off at his place & got home just before Dean left for Seminary after Dale & Jackie left for school I went to bed I woke up at noon when Ivard was getting in my Perse for money to go get hair cut. He left & never showed up again until 7: & ate & watched T.V. I was in bed He'd been to beer joint after he marked up had hair cut & went to Dr. Dains & had glasses fixed.

I got up & washed batch of cloths & worked on books & crocheted. I came sick this morning so I called & laid off few more days. talked to Helen Kotter awhile & Venice Buell & Edith Stewart from work called to see how I was. We ate when Kids came from school & Jackie did dishes and at 6:20 Jerry tok Dean, Dale & Jackie to Piano lesson. Ray listened to Xmas music. They didn't have to work got today off, thought we'd still be to Utah Kids got home at 8:30 & Dale went & cleaned D.q

No comments:

Post a Comment