Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Friday, October 9, 1964

Dean worked at D.q after game a hr

Sunny & warm

I came home & read paper & went to bed at 9:30.  Ivard & Jerry were still in bed. I woke up at 12: & blanket was still on high about melted to death. Ivard got called for 1:45 on Weiser & he wasn't here so I called D.q & Jerry said he left home about 10: so I drove up town & car was Parked in R.R. so I came home & called Stockman & he was there & had got his call. I was so mad & hung up on him. no sleep again Today.  got books up & had a bath at 3:45 I went to Dr. I only lost 3 lbs but he said it was oK. My body had a lot of water this time. I went up & got gas & stoped to D.q. & got milk, & sweetned from Jerry & Came home & went to bed.

Jerry worked 11:45 to 1:30 & 4: to close

Dean went to foot ball game at 7:30 after comeing home from finishing their float, it won first Place, he had to line floats up. Dale went to game Too

No comments:

Post a Comment