Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Friday, October 23, 1964

Sent Gene letter & forgot money

Sent mother letter

Sunny & nice.

I got up & went to Dr. at 8:30 & had blood sugar Test then went back at 10:15 & saw Dr. I lost 14.5 lbs in last 2 weeks he thinks I'm doing wonderful lost 34.5 lbs in 5 weeks.

Ivard left for Nyssa at 7:30 & Kids went to school. Ray went to unemployment office & had to go to work at 1: for General Mills. Jerry & I went to bank & got Jackies Savings bond with stamps she bought last year & got Genes check Wally sent $40. he owed us. Jerry went to work at D.q 11:15 to 2: & from 6: to close went up town & got Gene some pants for me & we fixed pkg. I wrote letters washed 4 batches cloths & cleaned up a little took Jerry to work. Dale went & got hair cut. Ray came at 6:30 & I washed his hair & he bathed & him, Dean, & Dale went to ward reunion. Jackie & I went up to R.R. & mailed mothers, Genes letter & forgot to put Genes money in, had to have pants altered so couldn't send pkg. Came home & went to bed Kids got home at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment