Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Monday, October 5, 1964

Kay called - collect about Ray

Ray left for Utah

Sunny & nice, still hasn't froze tomatoes. I came home from work & read paper & went to bed. Jerry & Ray were still in bed they got up at 9:30 & went to Boise with Wilma & got home at 2:30 & Jerry went to work at 3: till close Ray took him up.

I woke up at 1: (Phone) & Ivard went to store & we had a pot of ice tea & he left for work at 3:15 on Wilder local, went early to go see Hales about adjusting colored T.V.. I worked on my books & checked Genes income tax have to meet with Internal Revenue tomorrow, say he still owed $135.

Ray left for Utah at 5 with Wilma in her new Datsun she got today.

We ate & Dale went & cleaned D. q yard Dean went to Kotters to work on float

I just got to bed when Kay called & wanted to know where Ray was, said he was supposed to be to work at ZCMI Ray said he quit. I went to work at 11:

Ivard got home at 1:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment