Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 10, 2014

Saturday, October 10, 1964

sunny nice.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9: Ivard got up & took Jackie up to Gails to get her hair done & she came home at 7:, they brought her. I woke up at 1:45 & got up & sent Jerry to store & washed couple of batches of cloths & made some tea & Ivard & I played Scrabble.

Jerry went to work 4: to close

Dale went with Gail & got home at 7: P. M.

Dean went up to H.S. & debated all day, got home at 5:30. We ate & Ivard & I went to bed. I got up at 8: & took Dean up to H.S, had to take tickets at dance & picked Dale up from cleaning D. q. yard. went back to bed till time to go to work. Ivard went on Boise at 10: 45 P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment