Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday, December 27, 1962

Ray left for Utah

Gail & family was over

Sunny day

Jackie went home with Gail

I never woke up until 9: then I worked on my books & Dean got breakfast & we ate & he did dishes & Ray went up town & exchanged his small Xmas presents. Donna called & said Micky couldn't come. Gail - Lynda & Kids came & they played games & Jerry & I went to Caldwell & got my check from Simplots then we went & bought $35. worth of groc. & I signed up for unemployment. Came home & fixed supper but Gail didn't stay, they went over to Gene Haney's. We ate at 6: They came back about 9: & took Jackie home to stay all nite.

Ivard took Ray up to catch the 8:20 train for Salt Lake

Ivards day off.

We watched T.V. Jerry has bad cold

No comments:

Post a Comment