Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday, December 24, 1962

made cookies & candy & fixed a bowl full & took Kotters.

nice day

Gail was over

We ate & I washed cloths & we cleaned up & wrapped last few things.

Ray had to work at Dairy queen all day cleaning up.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came for couple of hrs & brought our presents & Gene went home with them to see if he could get on at Sugar factory. Ivard took me out to Hurrens to get a book I ordered for Jerry & he went to work at 3:45.

Jerry took me up town to get a few things for socks & some groc. he bought, I was broke.

We ate & they did dishes & at 8:30 Jerry, Ray & Dean got alice & Pat & Forrest, & Phill & Murry girl & went to Nyssa & got Gene, he didn't get on. They got home about same time as Ivard & we Played Santa & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment