Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday, December 19, 1962

Went to Rexburg & got Gene

real foggy all last nite & most all day - cloudy. had our Xmas dinner at work.

I came home from work & read paper & watched T.V. I went to bed at 10:30 & Ivard got up. Him & Jackie took Jerry to work at 11: & went & got car greesed & oil change, new filter & filled it with gas. Came home at 12:30 & woke me up with a drink then Ivard got Jackie to sleep out in front room & he came to bed awhile. He left for work at 3:45 & I washed a batch of cloths & dried over stove & cleaned up a little. Dale came home & got money & went to Cub Scouts, Dean went to cub S. from school, hes new den chief.

Ray came home & watched T.V. & him & Jerry went to Boise Xmas shopping for M-Men Gleaner needy family. Ivard got off work at 9:00 & I took his cloths up & we headed for Rexburg to get Kids it was foggy nearly all the way. I laid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment