Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday, December 7, 1962

nice day.

I came home from work a half hr. late, made the riders waite out in cold & fog while I borrowed $350. from Simplot Credit Union. I read paper & ate & washed some cloths & Jerry wrapped presents & tended Jackie while Ivard & I went to bank, Pd. Hales & bills then we went to Caldwell & put $7. worth of dimes in my bank & went to S&H & Gold Strike Center & got some Xmas Presents. We went to Bullocks in Nampa & bought Ray a gold watch & band for Xmas & Gene a new watch band. Got Dean a Elgin watch with Stamps. Came home & I laid down a couple of hrs but couldn't sleep, Ivards back on brakeman board, missed

We had supper & Jerry & I went up town shopping. & Ray went to work at D.Q. 6: to 10:30. I watched T.V. a little while & went to bed, Ivard stayed up & watched show. My Nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment