Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday, December 11, 1962

cloudy all day - not too cold.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30 after I washed a batch of cloths. Jerry dried them over stove. I got woke up at 12: & just laid in bed trying to go to sleep until 3: then I got up & took Jackie to dancing class. We stoped at D.Q. & had a Sundee. Got home at 6: & Jerry had supper ready. Dale went to cub scouts after school then tonite Jerry droped him & Dean off at church to Pack meeting on his way to M-Men & gleaners. Ray went to play basketball.

Ivard went to work at 4:

Jackie & I went to bed at 6:30.

I went to work at 11:15 & Jerry & Ray were both home.

No comments:

Post a Comment