Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday, December 9, 1962

Gene got picked on Junior College All Star team. Was in Paper today.

Misty all day, but not foggy

Ivard went on beet run at 7: A.M came home a hr for lunch & worked till     .

I read paper in bed.

Jerry took Ray & Dean up to Priesthood & Sunday S. then came back & I took him to work at Dairy Q. 11: to 5: Kids got ready & I took Dale & Jackie up to Sunday School then I iorned about 15 pieces & washed my hair & cooked dinner. Went & got Kids at 1:20 & we ate & Dean & Dale did dishes & Ray went to get his Polio shot & went to work at D.Q. 3: to 10:

I got books up.

4 Gregerson Kids came & watched Wizzard of Oz with Kids.

Jerry had to speak in 3rd Ward with High Council.

I wrote to Kay & Gene

Ivard came home at 7: & I went to bed until time to go to work. Kids went to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment