Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday, December 14, 1962

cloudy & sunny - not cold.

I came home from work & ate & read paper & Ivard went up & got his check biggest hes got for years. $346. I figured out what to do with it then Ivard and I Jerry & Jackie went to bank & paid some bills then we went to Caldwell & put $20. in Kays Savings account for his birthday & Xmas & got Dale a watch at Gold Strike center then we went to Boise & had dinner at "Louies", chow mein, then we went Xmas shopping all afternoon it was 6: when we got back to Nampa & I was dead so we stoped at Dairy q. & had supper & Ivard went down & brought Dean & Dale up too. Ray was working - till close.

Came home & had dire in fire place & watched T.V. I went to bed at 10:30 - I was dead.

My nite off

Ivards day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment