Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday, December 8, 1962

Foggy all day & misty.

I fixed breakfast & washed up all the dirty cloths & changed my bed. Ivard cleaned our room & I helped him make bed.

Ivard went & got a hair cut & drive shaft broke on pick-up so he had Dobbs tow him in & they fixed it.

I iorned all afternoon & Jerry took Dale Xmas shopping.

Dean scrubbed & cleaned house & changed furniture around.

Ray worked at D.Q. 10: to 6:

Dean & I took Ivard up to dry 3 batches of cloths at washeteria & we went shopping & got groc.

At 2: we all went up & had our 2nd Oral Polio but Ray & he's going tomorrow. We ate & Jerry went to work at 6: till close & Ray came home & went on a date. We watched T.V.

My nite off & Ivard didn't work today either.

No comments:

Post a Comment