Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday, December 29, 1962

got letter from Kay

nice day

I got up & took Ivard up to Round House. He got called brakeing to McCall at 9: until Monday.

I washed some cloths & played games with Kids.

Jerry worked up to Dairy q. all afternoon with Mr. Johnson getting it cleaned up.

We left Jackie alone watching T.V & I took Dean & Dale up & got a haircut. I got a sack of coal while I waited. left Dale drying a batch of overalls at U wash & brought Dean home with Sis. went back & got Dale & cloths & came home & cooked supper. Hales came & fixed dryer tonite. We ate at 6: when Jerry came. We watched T.V. & Jerry went to decorate for New Years Eve dance

Cleaned my bed room.

No comments:

Post a Comment