Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday, December 15, 1962

Rained most of day & nite.

Got up & fixed breakfast & Jerry & I took Dale up town & bought him basketball shoes, sock & shorts for little legue ball & a pr. new sunday shoes. got Mother;s Xmas present & a few other things & came home & Ivard took Dale to play ball & droped Jackie off at Brenda Pallison's birthday Party. They brought her home.

I made out payment & worked on my books all afternoon & at 6: Jerry & I went up town & Paid Alexanders on Genes cloths & mailed payments.

Ivard went to work at 4:

We ate & watched T.V.

My nite off

Ray worked at D.Q. all day & Jerry worked 6: to close.

No comments:

Post a Comment