Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday, December 21, 1962

Mother was supposed to get here today but had an attack of gallstones & couldn't come, had note from Berniece

nice.

We got laid off today for holidays & when they got back Jan. 7 there will only be about 50 with men. I doubt if I work again this season I read paper & went to bed. Jerry woke me up at noon to eat a hamberger he'd got at D.q. washed some cloths and about 3:30 Ivard & I & Jerry went up town & Jerry got his laways out. We got Gail & Lynda a 6 place setting of Melmar at Safeway for extra Xmas present. Got 16 volume set of Natural Science books for Dean.

When we got home Gene had left for Nyssa

We ate supper & Jerry went Carroling.

Ray worked 5:30 to 10:

Kids got out of school for holidays

Ivards day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment