Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday, June 20, 1962

Ivard finished hauling 680 bales hay

hot

Jerry woke me up at 7:45 to take him to work. Ivard was already up & him & Ray & Dean were out hauling hay, I took Jerry then I had to go get Lynda & take her to dentist then I brought Kids home & Dale tended them, Lynda walked home (here) Ray helped haul 2 loads of hay then I took him up to shoe shop then to work at 9:30. Ivard & Dean hauled one load of hay then Gail came & helped them haul 2, 5 loads in all today & thats all 680 bales in 3 days. They went home at 1: & Ivard & Kids followed them & took cultivator over. Dale stayed all nite.

I sewed all day, finished Jackies blouses & Debbies 7, all but button holes & buttons & started them at 3:30 Ivard took Jackie up to Park little pool then took pick up to Jerry & Dean & I got groc. & went & picked Ivard up & went to Lakeview Park & played Scrabble then we ate. Came home at 6:30 & Ivard went to bed till 9: & went to G. F.

No comments:

Post a Comment