Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday, June 21, 1962

Got letter from Kay & Ivard got father day card

Ray went to Utah on bus.

I got up & took Jerry to work and finished putting button holes & buttons on the 7 blouses I made. Singer guy came & checked my machine. Prudential Ins. guy came & brought Gene's policy for 11,000.

I washed a batch of cloths & went up to sign for unemployment.

Ray didn't have to go to work until 3: so he scrubbed Kitchen & took Jackie to Primary & went & got his hair cut & some socks & got his suit case packed to go to Utah. Dean worked on genelogy all day. He went & tended Kids for Gail & stayed all nite.

Ray went with me to sign for unemployment & we went to Pennys after & bought material for drapes for my bed room, Ray was 10 min. late for work. He got Claudia some towels for her birthday & I had some laid away for me. I started my drapes. Ray came home at 11: & I took him up to bus station to go to Utah. It was 40 min. late. I got home at 12:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment