Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday, June 9, 1962

I got laid off again this morning & they will be down next two nites. at Simplots. I came home & put a batch of cloths in & just got in bed & started to read paper when Ivard came from G.F. & came to bed. He got up at 11: & watched game. I got up at 1: & Jerry was home & planted flower bed by back step. I made 4 grahm cracker crusts & Dean made enough banna filling for 4 of them. We ate & Jerry went to work at 6: at Dairy Q. & Ray came home, he went at 10: A.M. Ivard & Dale went & had hair cut & got groc. for me.

Ray scrubbed Kitchen & I rode up with him to take Ivard to train then we came home & Ray Went with Phill Murry. Came about 2: & Said they'd had flat tire & went to Crofts & stayed rest of nite. I watched T.V. until, off

No comments:

Post a Comment