Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday, June 2, 1962

I got up and took Jerry to work at 8: then at 9: I took Dean up to church to go collect Fast offerings.

Ray went to work at Dairy Q. at 10: Ivard came home about then from G. F. and went to bed. after he planted tomatoes. Dean got home at 11: & cleaned bed rooms & bath. At 12:45 we went & got Jerry at Barber Shop, went after he got off work, and we went to Safe ways & Albertsons & Jerry got us $41. worth of groc. We came home & fixed supper & ate & got groc. put away.

I washed cloths all day.

Jerry went to work at Dairy Q at 6: & I went after him at 1: & it was 1:30 A.M before we got home I watched T.V. until it went off the air. Ray stayed home tonite

I took Ivard up to go to work at 8:

No comments:

Post a Comment